I just realized that as of July, I have been doing this project as a side hustle for ten years. Close to 1,300 posts. And I get the suspicion, in my Gen-X desuetude, that blogging is something the cool kids don’t do any more. Maybe I need a Tic-Toc channel or something ....
Sunday, August 27, 2023
Are There Tic Toc Videos on Equitable Estoppel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've Moved ....
After a two-year hiatus, 111 North Hill Street has decided to decamp for Substack. Thank you for your readership over the last twelve year...
-
Soto v. Borgwarner Morse Tec Inc. , No. B252995 (D2d4, as modified August 20, 2015) Although some law-and-economics attuned federal judges...
-
The Rossdale Grp. v. Walton , No. H043476 (D6 Apr. 15, 2017) This is a weird and kind of narrow opinion about standing that is mostly shap...
No comments:
Post a Comment